Rule 1: Always post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person that tagged you has written and write 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 new people and link them to your post.
Rule 4: Let them know you’ve tagged them.
1. The movie you’ve watched more times.
Oooh good question! I’d have to say probably Catch Me If You Can or Die Hard.
2. 5 favorite tv characters of all times.
(In no particular order)
Peter Bishop - because Joshua Jackson. … And the fact that Peter will do anything for the people he loves.
Olivia Dunham- First female character I really admired. I liked Brennan from Bones but she always needed Booth (it seemed to me.) But Olivia, she never needed anyone to take care of herself. She’s wanted others but that’s a whole different story. I don’t normally like female characters but in Fringe I like all of them. Olivia the most.
Jesse Pinkman - Admittedly I started this series last month, but I am in love with this character. He’s just too loyal and trustworthy for his own good and all I want for him is to be happy. We’ll see if that will ever be the case.
Walter White - I don’t think I’ve ever gone from liking a character so much to hating one this much. Ever. Delightfully conniving sonuvabitch.
And of course my other favourite Walter - Walter Bishop. He started off Fringe as an old man, a crazy old man. But he’s so complex that it astounds me that John Noble is only acting.
3. One tv character you’d bring back to life.
4. Name 5 OTPs and the song that you identify them with them most.
Olivia/Peter - Fringe - Changing by the Airborne Toxic Event. I know it was used in season 4 but I listened to this a lot when season 3 was airing. I could imagine the song from Peter’s POV. And Olivia hurt because he didn’t know Fauxlivia wasn’t her.
Booth/Brennan - Bones - You’re so Real by Matchbox Twenty and Gotta Have You by The Weepies.
I have plenty of other OTPs but I never really associated songs with them like I did those two. Here are my other pairings though:
Zoe/Wash - Firefly
Danny/Mindy - The Mindy Project
Harvey/Mike - Suits
5. Which one was your first fandom?
Bones. Oh how I loved that show. It lost me when Zach was basically written off the show in the season 3 finale. I watched season 4 and grew more angry that he could be brought back but Sweets was forced to promise not to tell anyone. And the kiss in episode 100 turned me off completely because it changes the entire context of the show. And then they just kind of happened to be together in season 6. I stopped watching in season 5. Sigh.
6. One movie you can’t wait to be released.
Ugh so many. If it’s only one? The Fringe movie. Oh, a REAL one. Uh probably the next instalment of the Hobbit. I LOVE ME SOME MARTIN FREEMAN.
7. Last book you read.
Catch Me by Lisa Gardner. It was something light and I finished it in like three days. The one I read before that was George Orwell’s Nineteen Eighty-Four. Liked the book. Disturbed at the ending.
8. Most embarrassing moment of your life.
It was a high school math class. I farted. Loudly. It was unexpected for everyone in the room, including myself, and the one teacher that was passing the classroom.
9. One thing (not person) you can’t live without.
Laptop (internet included). Access to TV, music, friends and family.
10. First thing that comes to your mind at the word “ship”
Pirates. Killian Jones. Yes please.
11. Post your favorite gif from your gif folder.
I don’t have a gif folder (I know, right?) So I attempted to make gifs at one point. I succeeded in making a few.
and then there’s this:
I don’t even know.
1. Favourite type of animal?
2. Top 5 favourite TV shows?
3. What’s the last movie you watched?
4. Favourite novel (or if you prefer fanfiction)?
5. Favourite band - or type of music?
6. Something you’re proud of (something you accomplished)?
7. What’s your favourite past-time?
8. 5 top male actors?
9. 5 top female actors?
10. What’s one thing on your wish list (movie, book, electronics, etc.?
11. What is/was your favourite class in school.